Hiring our men and van for your house or office removals means that you are getting the most qualified and yet affordable local moving service in Brent Cross. Our trained movers and drivers will gladly assist you in every step of the moving process.
Advantages of our man with van services in Brent Cross
If you are wondering why you should use our man and van services for your NW2 or NW4 removals, just look at some of the benefits you will get:
- Book a move from Monday to Thursday and get our special mid-week discount – check availability of our man and van teams today;
- Get more, pay less – combine a few services and get a better price;
- Variety of services to compliment your removal – you can book our man and van for professional assistance in packing, rubbish collection, furniture delivery, etc. Contact us today to get the best price for the area of NW2 and NW4;
- Fully insured services – all of our man and van removals have the proper insurance cover;
- 24/7 competent customer support – you can find out more information about our moving services in Brent Cross or ask for some removals-related advice anytime you need;
- Clean and well-maintained vans – all our moving vehicles cone with an installed GPS tracking and full range of moving equipment, such as trolleys, safety blankets or straps, that will ensure a quick and reliable service.
Safe and secure storage options in the area of Brent Cross
If there is a gap between the time you move out of your current property and the time to settle in the new place, then you need to put your belongings somewhere. Phone us today and hire a safe and secure storage unit at the best rates available in Brent Cross. Our storage facilities are suitable for both house and office equipment. We offer cells of different sizes, as well as options for short or long-term storage to meet your individual needs. We assure you that with us all your possessions are safely stored and protected.
Check our customer reviews and find out how many satisfied private and business clients we have because professionalism and personal attitude do matter for our men with van.
Brent Cross is part of the London Borough of Barnet and is situated in the north of London. Its name originates from an old crossroad near the River Brent, which passes through it in a man-made channel. The most famous place in the area is Brent Cross Shopping Centre, which opened doors in 1976 and was the third shopping centre of this kind in the UK. Originally it had a dumbbell shape and the two biggest stores were at its ends.